How To Make It
1. Fill up the interior of the transparent baubles with glitter. First, coat the inside of the baubles with transparent glue by using a paint brush. Then, cover the glued surface with the purple glitter. Be sure to shake off the excess glitter!
2. Wait for the glue to dry, then join two halves of the baubles together. This is your base for the Ariel-inspired bauble!
3. Do the same for the yellow, pink, blue and turquoise glitter.
4. It’s time to decorate the baubles!
ARIEL: Create a bow with the red ribbon and glue it to the top of the purple bauble. Cut out two leaf-shaped pieces from the mint ribbon and glue them to the bottom of the bauble to form a tail. Decorate the lower half of the bauble with green rhinestone stickers like how it is in the picture below.
JASMINE: Decorate the turquoise bauble with the gold chain, sheer turquoise ribbon and the large oval blue gem, then decorate the bottom half of the bauble with gold rhinestones. Be sure to alternate between the large and small rhinestones!
AURORA: Cut out Aurora’s tiara from the gold glitter foam paper and glue it to the top of the pink bauble. Then, cut out Aurora’s dress collar from the white felt and glue it to the middle of the bauble. Decorate the sides of the collar with the gold rhinestone stickers.
BELLE: Decorate the yellow bauble with fabric red roses and yellow rhinestones. Be sure to space them out evenly!
CINDERELLA: Layer the sheer pastel blue ribbon or fabric like how you see it in the picture. Create a bow from the pastel blue ribbon and glue it to the top of the bauble.
5. String a ribbon through the hole at the top of the baubles, secure with knots and you’re finished! Time to decorate the tree with your Disney Princess baubles!