WRECK-IT RALPH SUGAR COOKIES
by Disney Family
These sweet Wreck-It Ralph sugar cookies are the perfect snack to pair with your next movie night.
For the cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract For the icing
- 4 ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 5 tablespoon meringue powder
- ½ cup water
- Additional materials: Heart cookie cutter (4 inch wide)
- Pink sour candy belts
- Teal food coloring
- Large nonpareil sprinkles
- Pastry bag for icing
- Round decorating tips (No. 2, No. 3)
Helpful TipAll cutting and use of an oven should be done by an adult.
12. Attach sour candy belts to back of each cookie with icing.
Be sure to catch Ralph Breaks The Internet in cinemas from 22 November 2018.