MAKE THIS TOY STORY-INSPIRED ANGBAO FEATURING THE LOVABLE HAMM
It’ll add that Disney•Pixar touch to your Lunar New Year celebrations!
by Disney Family
Lunar New Year is absolutely one of our favourite times of the year. It’s all about family, friends, food, festive cheer – and for the young ones, the added bonus of angbaos, or red packets, filled with money. To add a little bit of Disney•Pixar magic to your celebrations, why not make some angbaos featuring Hamm from Toy Story? It’s the perfect fit for the Year of the Pig!
- Download and print the Toy Story angbao templates. Make sure the design is on one side and the dotted-line guides are on the other side.
- Cut away any excess paper.
- Flip to the underside of the paper. Follow the numbers and the dotted lines and fold accordingly. Refer to our guide here!
- Secure the folded corners with glue or double-sided tape.
- Push the open flap into the slot to close your angbao – and you’re done!
Check out the teaser for Toy Story 4 below!