YOUR KIDS WILL GO “OOOOOH” MAKING THESE TOY STORY GREEN ALIEN CUPCAKES
By Disney Family
We are eternally grateful for cute cupcakes!
The green aliens play an important role in Buzz and Woody’s adventure in the Toy Story movies. Let them play a role in your next Toy Story-themed party too with this easy cupcake decorating guide!
Toy Story Green Alien Cupcakes
• Cupcakes, baked from your favourite recipe
• White frosting, from your favourite recipe
• Neon green food colouring
• Mint-flavoured chewable candies
• Green apple sour belts
• Green apple sour straws, cut into 2” pieces
• Black decorating gel icing
• Kitchen shears, or a small leaf-shaped fondant cutter
Cutting should be done by an adult.
How To Make It
1. Mix a batch of alien green icing by adding a few drops of neon green food colouring to your favourite white icing.
2. Prepare the alien ears by cutting teardrop-shaped pieces using kitchen shears, a leaf-shaped cookie fondant cutter, or scissors. You will need a pair of ears for each cupcake.
3. Frost cupcakes and insert a 2” sour straw at the top to make the antennae. Press ears into the sides of the cupcake.
4. Line up three mint-flavoured, chewable candies as eyes, and dot with black gel icing for the pupils.
5. Give your aliens an awed expression by drawing on a circle for a mouth the black gel icing. Enjoy!
Catch Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 in cinemas now. Watch the trailer below!